Sydney based brand + design consultant, with over 13 years experience in creative and corporate environments.
April 11 – CURRENT
BRAND + DESIGN CONSULTANT
Freelance – Sydney, Australia
Over the last 4 years I have produced a wide range of quality work, focused on communicating my client’s unique brand stories, across a range of print, digital and environmental solutions. I have been fortunate to work with a variety of driven businesses from start-ups to large organisations, including:
- The Australian Securities and Investments Commission – Print & web design, consultation with content owners, producing responsive web prototypes for user testing, press-ready material, print and delivery management, procurement, managing external contractors, (1 year contract).
- Sophie Cox Shoes – Brand creation & management, website development, quarterly collection strategy & design, print & product image management.
- Hyphen Group – Brand creation & management, campaign strategy & design, print management.
- Platform Networks – Brand management, campaign strategy & design, print& product image management.
June 13 – July 14
WEB + GRAPHIC DESIGNER ASIC
Australian Securities & Investments Commission – Sydney, Australia
During this 1-year contract I joined the corporate affairs team, providing brand advice and design services to ASIC business units for their external and internal communications activities. My key responsibility is to plan and deliver solutions that enable business units to engage with a range of specialist and non-specialist audiences. This included the procurement and management of external contractors for these activities. Key projects I undertook while in this role were the website concept options and the design of responsive web prototypes for user testing for the Web Re-platforming project, print and digital material for ASIC Annual Forum 2014 event, the layout for ASIC Annual Report 2012-13 and the creation and roll-out of a brand style guide.
December 10 – June 11
Laureate Education – Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
In this role I was responsible for building and maintaining brand awareness for Laureate’s Hospitality Management schools within Thailand & Vietnam.
Key activities were to devise and manage the execution of the marketing and promotional plan for Thailand & Vietnam and monitoring that the Laureate brand was correctly represented across all touch-points. Activities were focused towards potential students and their families by assisting recruitment agents in the development and execution of marketing campaigns and staying connected with alumni and industry.
During this time, I regularly spoke at recruitment events and organised weekly events, creating marketing material for each, covering a mix of, digital assets, direct email marketing, web banners and printed advertisements.
November 03 – December 10
SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER/BRAND MANAGER
Cox Architecture – Sydney, Australia
Working with a small team of six as Lead Designer, I was responsible for the positioning of all international projects for The Cox Group. Working closely with Philip Cox, I worked on numerous bid + tender submissions, the creation of project identities, detailed conceptual signage & wayfinding solutions and various marketing collateral.
Day to day activities include managing budgets and timeframes, creating fee proposals, coordinating work for other designers and continuously managing a number of projects at one time in a variety of media.
October 01 – November 03
MARKETING ASSISTANT/GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Arup – Sydney, Australia
My position was established at the beginning of the re-branding process, to create a new range of homogeneous material for all the Australasian offices.
I was accountable for all material for the Sydney office and together with the Australasian Graphics Manager regulated all material produced by other state offices. Material such as, display & event signage, proposals, capability statements, project sheets, quarterly newsletters, multidiscipline brochures and project photography.
2009 Integrated Brand Management AdSchool, Advertising Federation of Australia
- 2008 Adobe Masterclass, Billy Blue College
- 2007 Certificate in Photography Lighting, Australian Centre for Photography
- 2003 Certificate in Photography, TAFE
- 2002 Certificate lV in Graphic Design, TAFE
- 1999 Computing Skills for the Office, TAFE
- 1999 Music Business, TAFE
- 1998 NSW HSC Penshurst Girls, (2 + 3 unit Art, 2 unit Photography)
GET IN TOUCH
Have an idea or a project, lets collaborate and build some awesome stuff